Packages start from $75pp
Dependant on availability
"The team at Manly Kayak were professional and accommodating with the demands of a large corporate booking.
The host on the day arranged for fun, team-building exercises and we were extremely impressed with the standard of food at the Picnic! Deli-quality sandwiches and anti-pasto were provided and extremely fresh considering the hot weather."
Please note this is only a booking request, not a confirmed booking. We will get back to you as soon as possible to secure your booking.
1. Bookings are essential
2. All prices included are inclusive of GST
3. A deposit of 20%, payable to Manly Kayak Centre is required to confirm a booking
4. No refund of the deposit will be given for bookings cancelled within 5 working days of the booking date
5. Final payment must be made and final numbers confirmed 48 hours prior to booking date
6. Bookings cancelled within 48 hours will not receive any refund
7. A 20% surcharge applies on Public Holidays
8. Payment method - we are able to accept payment via cash, credit card (Visa or Mastercard) or EFT
9. If Manly Kayak Centre must cancel due to poor weather conditions, or for any other reason, the event will be rescheduled. If the event cannot be rescheduled a full refund of any payments made will be provided
10. All participants need to read and sign our Indemnity Form prior to each event
11. Some activities are run by external operators and are subject to separate booking terms and conditions. Full terms and conditions will be available once a booking has been finalised
12. We require all participants that will be kayaking or paddleboarding be able to swim 150m
Bad weather policy
1. Manly Kayak Centre reserves all rights to cancel or reschedule the activity in the event of adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances
2.If Manly Kayak Centre must cancel due to inclement weather, or for any other reason, the event will be rescheduled. If the event cannot be rescheduled a full refund of any payments made will be provided
3. It is up to Manly Kayak Centre’s discretion as to whether it is safe for bookings to go ahead
Minimum age requirements
1. All participants must be at least 8 years of age or able to competently paddle without assistance
2. Any minors MUST be accompenied by a guardian 18 years of age or older
All of the beaches in North Harbour are strictly alcohol free zones. We cannot transport any alcohol to the beaches.